Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Connecticonnection







Ok the posts are backlogged again. Damn you demanding baby...the thing is he is always there. Would it kill him to make a friend and go out for a movie or a sleep over? Maybe his social life would pick up a bit if he stopped spitting up on his clothes and/or stopped going the bathroom in his pants.

The pictures above are from a recent visit from our favorite Liebermaniacs, the doctors Cron-Lai (not to be confused with my high school friend Khan Thai, who incidentally is also a doctor). They came rolling from the Nutmeg north like bats out of hell and we had an awesome time touring PTON. It was a beautiful fall day and went on a tiger hunt on campus, got hoagies from the Haven (yes, I wept tears of joy that this dinner plan got green-lighted), and then completely loaded down the Blue Thunda with beer and wine (pictured above). A stroller loaded down with booze, that is how they roll in Connecticut. We had a blast hanging out while 6 year old Hayden babysat his younger sister Nola and Finn. James and I launched his next career trajectory as an on air medical expert....see the enclosed video and tell me that the camera doesn't LOVE this guy. We will have him in the NY or Philly market in the next three years. Any readers from William Morris, call my people and we can set up a lunch at Jean Georges....let's bang out a deal over the seven course tasting menu. Done and done.
blog confession: I was waiting for the Crons and Molly to come out of the liquor store (you all know how hard it is to get Molly out of a liquor store once she gets going) and decided to take a picture of Finn under the liquor banner with my phone. I then stood on a waist high wall to get the shot of Finn and the sign in the frame. Noticing that a guy had come up behind me (we were right by the door) and saw me taking the picture, I sheepishly told him "It's for my blog." He looked at the baby, the alcohol sign, shook his head in disgust and went in the store. Shameful. I am pleased to report that the cheesesteak photos were taken moments later without incident.

No comments: