Sunday, September 28, 2008

Finn's first game....




A big moment for F-Dizzle and me. We shared our first BC game together. Enclosed is a picture of Finn celebrating a BC touchdown...you can see the unbridled enthusiasm written all over his face. He was so thrilled he kicked off the BC cleat-booties Rachel and Scott gave him. Now that is a SUPERFAN. He was fantastic all throughout Boston College's dominating performance...Aunt Cathy and Uncle Joe came down from the Nutmeg state for the big moment ( the picture above is Aunt Cathy and Hosana Bracken. While Uncle Joe does have a feminine quality in profile, he was downstairs getting a beer at the time of the photo and isn't pictured. Don't tell him our beer is still left over from our wedding reception...it is aged like a fine 2005 burgundy....smooth). Molly claims that Finn, like her, found the game boring and slept through most of it. I disagree...I know deep fan meditation when I see it. I noticed a definitive uptick in sucking sounds when BC had UCF in third and long situations. When Finn can talk I am sure he will share with me how much he loves a blitzing defense.

No comments: